RaverSwag is committed to protecting the personal information of all our customers and site visitors. We ensure any information that we collect is completely safe and secure.
What Information We Collect
We collect data only to enable your shopping experience and the ease with which you can interact with our site and we can interact with you. The information we may collect is either "Personal Information," information like your name or email that can be used to personally identify you, or "Non-Personal Information," information like your IP address or browser type that does not personally identify you.
We collect this personal informationWhen You Place an Order:
- Full Name
- E-mail address
- Phone Number
- Credit card number
- Shipping Address
- Billing Address
When You Contact Us
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
We collect this non-personal information:
- the ip address of your computer and the country that it is located in.
- The items in your current shopping cart.
- the type of browser software that you are using.
- the dates and times that you access our website.
- the website address that linked you to our site, if applicable.
- search engine search terms used and clicks on our advertisements.
- other data about how you navigate and use our site.
How do we use your information
We use your information only to enable and optimize your shopping experience and the ease with which you can interact with our site and we can interact with you.
Sharing your information
Shipping & Delivery
We share your information with shipping carriers such as US Postal Service, UPS, FedEx, DHL so that they can deliver your orders to you.
We use third party payment processing providers in order to take payments securely. This keeps your credit card and other payment information secure.
How Long do we Keep Your Information
We retain your information as long as you have an account with us or as long as we are required by law.
If you gave us your clear consent, we may send you marketing messages.
Every marketing message that you receive from us contains instructions on how you can unsubscribe from receiving any future marketing messages.
If you are unable to find how to unsubscribe from our marketing messages, please contact us at email@example.com. We will ensure you are opted-out and removed from our marketing message system.
You have rights to ensure privacy and the security of your information:
- The right to know the extent of information we collect and where it is used.
- The right to have your information corrected or completed if inaccurate.
- The right to have your information deleted.
- The right to restrict how we use and process your information.
- The right to request that we copy or transfer your information to you or a third party.
- The right to object to your information being processed by us.
- The right to withdraw consent for any consent-based processing (like receiving marketing messages) at any time.
- The right to complain to your country’s data protection regulator.
If you’d like to exercise any of your above rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not knowingly collect any information from children. If you are a parent or guardian and know that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at email@example.com. We will promptly delete the personal information of your child.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org